4 Week Prime-Time Health Workshop Series
Enjoy the Second Half of Life!
People spend a lifetime investing in their IRA (Individual Retirement Account) yet when they retire, they realize they didn't invest enough in their IRAH (Individual Retirement Account for Health) and aren't healthy enough to really enjoy their retirement.
Prime-Time Health is for those who want to take charge of their health, prevent disease, avoid disability and spend money on something other than doctors!
World renowned physician, author and cancer-survivor, William Sears, MD, and Martha Sears, RN, developed a simple healthy-aging program to help adults and seniors:
· Understand how their body changes during prime time
· Prevent disease and help each body system age in a healthier way
· Enjoy more restful sleep, sharper thinking and memory, less stress, and
· Cut their risk of cancer and the “highs” – high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high cholesterol.
Prime-Time Health is a scientifically proven plan for healthy aging that will be taught as an interactive workshop by our own Jennifer Schiro, Registered Nurse and Certified Health Coach. The workshops include hands-on activities, workbooks and handouts, Q&A sessions and recipes.
The four workshops teach how to:
- Workshop #1: Open Your Internal Pharmacy - Learn how your body makes it OWN medicine and how to practice the "Pills and Skills" model of health
- Workshop #2: Make Health Your Hobby - Learn what causes unhealthy aging, tools for healthy aging, and how good habits, such as grazing improve health.
- Workshop #3: Move Waste From Your Waist - Learn the importance of a healthy waist size, how to reduce waist size, and how to move more.
- Workshop #4: Live Without Pain and Inflammation - Learn what inflammation and how to reduce it, the importance of eating REAL food, and the link between attitude and health.
Meet Your Coach
Hi! I'm Jennifer Schiro, Registered Nurse and Certified Health Coach and your host for the Prime-Time Health Workshop Series. And believe me, I understand just how hard it can be to lead a healthy lifestyle with all the confusing information out there!
If you want to learn how your body ages, how to stop hurting (mentally and physically), increase your energy, and set yourself up for a lifetime of vibrant health...
You Just Need to Educate Yourself on the Habits That Will Get You There.
I'm sure that you already know the only real way to get back your body and health is to start eating better and exercising. But sometimes just getting started is the hardest part.
That's exactly why I lead the Prime-Time Health series!
You will learn 9 healthy tool tips to get your on your way to feeling young and living longer. During these 4 weeks, you get the chance to take a breath and simply focus on YOU as I show you real-life, practical solutions you can incorporate into your day quickly and easily to start making progress towards your health goals.
I look forward to meeting you soon! Please be sure to share the link to this page to invite anyone you think might be interested!
When: Week 1 - Tuesday, September 13th at 6:30p.m.
Week 2 - Tuesday, September 20th at 6:30p.m.
Week 3 - Tuesday, September 27th at 6:30p.m.
Week 4 - Tuesday, October 11th at 6:30p.m. (No CARE Night dinner this evening)
Where: Providence United Methodist Church*
Cost: $25 for all 4 Workshops (includes book and handouts/workbook)
*Workshop Series offered as part of the Providence Church CARE Night. A complimentary dinner will be served at 5:15p.m. followed by a brief worship service. Additional information provided after registration.
Prime-Time Health Workshop Series begins Tuesday, September 13th...
Sign Up Now to secure YOUR spot!